Soundtrack by Static Cycle
Fishing Charters in Miami
In fishing, luck is when preparation meets with opportunity!
Half Day Sport Fishing (4 hrs) $900
- Our most popular trip for deep sea fishing in Miami. Fish the reef for a mixed bag including our world-famous sailfish, kingfish, dolphin (mahi-mahi), wahoo, tuna and snapper. Drop on wrecks for monster amberjacks and big groupers. Learn how to kite fish with live baits. Leave at 8 am or 1pm.
Full Day Sport Fishing (8 hrs) $1300
- Same as the half day, but with more time to catch more. Better suited for the angler that wants more variety in fishing Miami or is a bit more experienced. Action is very consistent! Leave at 8 am sharp!
Half Day Inshore / Bay Fishing (4 hrs) $650
- Half day or night starting at 8 am or 5 pm. Tangle with tarpon ,the "Silver King", snook, barracuda, or big jacks just outside Miami Beach or in the bay. Always calm weather and very popular!
Sport Fishing Special (3 hrs) $600
- Ideal when you are fishing on a budget. Trolling techniques on the reef or offshore. Great for families with kids and beginners. (Weekdays and cash only)
Swordfish / Tournaments / Bahamas Trips Available
Customary tip for crew is 20%
By law, we can take up to a maximum of six (6) anglers on each sport fishing vessel.
- Ice, bait & all NEW tackle
- Fishing equipment, instruction & licenses
- Professional crew - USCG certification
- Tournament-rigged boat
- Coolers for your refreshments
- Catering is available
- Cleaning, & bagging your catch
- Restaurant can cook your catch behind the boat in Bayside
What to bring?
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Tennis, boat shoes or flip flops
- Light colored clothing
- Camera or video equipment
Hotels - Where to stay?
Our Location – Miami & Miami Beach
Bayside Marketplace, Downtown Miami, Pier 5, Slip 18
401 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, Florida
Click here for Map
Five (5) minutes from South Miami Beach and seven (7) minutes to the fishing grounds.
Awards & Recognition:
Featured in Florida Sportsman 2014
Voted "2013 Top Fishing Charter in Miami, Florida" - Yahoo! Sports
Voted "2012 Best Charter Boat in South Florida" by CBS Miami
Voted "2006, 2007, 2008 & 2010 Best Charter Boat in Miami" - Go Play Miami
Winner on the 2013 Link Construction Invitational Tournament (2nd Place)
Winner on the 2013 VM Invitational Tournament
Winner on the 2006, 2008, 2010 & 2011 Miami Dolphins Dolphin Tournament
Winner on the 2010 and 2011 Office Depot Foundation Invitational
Winner on the 2009, 2010 and 2012 CBP Invitational
Winner on the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Tournament 2005
Featured on CBS News 60 Minutes 2014
Featured on The World Cup Calendar Girls 2014
Featured on Spike TV, Men’s Health Magazine and ESPN
Featured in “Jersey Shore” and “ "The Geissens" reality TV shows
Featured on “Step Up Revolution” Mega Hit Movie 2012
Miami Sport Fishing Charters
"Some of the best fishing in America is available 3 miles offshore from Miami & Miami Beach! Miami Fishing is a true, world-class destination. We had Sailfish and Swordfish in a single day!"
Sport Fishing Magazine
Miami sport fishing is an art form that takes skill, perseverance and an understanding of the weather, seasons and fish behavior. Catching fish requires having the right boats, tackle, baits and most importantly, the experience of competent crews that know how to fish Miami. Our state of the art electronics and equipment makes landing that fish of a lifetime a rewarding and enjoyable experience. Our skilled crews use their years of fishing expertise along with all available technologies to find fish for our customers and make your Miami sport fishing experience one to remember a lifetime!
When it comes to designing the ultimate fishing destination, sport fishing in Miami serves as the perfect blueprint. Miami sport fishing has close access to the Gulf Stream, only 3 miles offshore. Miami sport fishing offers miles and miles of natural reef lines, and hundreds of natural and man made wrecks. Miami sport fishing is in a great city with major airports and a great nightlife! Whether you are looking for that world record or just a nice day in the water, sport fishing in Miami will undoubtedly prove to be the highlight of your groups stay.